With everything that has been happening in the world in the past week, I have barely been able to tear myself away from really, really upsetting news. But sometimes, I need to read articles that focus on health, wellness, history, or general silliness. So, if you feel like taking a step back from daily tragedies, here are a few articles I loved this week.
- While the whole “adulting” trend may be a little played out, I loved this list on 12 Signs You’re Finally Adulting.
- Speaking of adulting, I’m totally on the fence about this whole having kids thing, and I know a lot of women who have opted out, this article on not having children is great.
- Man, I am on a role with this feminism thing, here are a bunch of celebrities responding to ridiculously sexist questions.
- One of my favorite “having it all” icons, Rachel Zoe, discusses startups and having a “multihyphenate” career for Forbes.
- Oh hell, here are 8 Successful Women on How They Became Financial Pros.
- Let’s end this a little gender neutral and fun, shall we? Here are some facts about horror movies you may not have known, get the popcorn ready.
Have a great, safe, and wonderful weekend!